This is a new 2-3/8 inch pillow block bearing UCP 212-38 Bearing Material: Chromium Steel (GCr15) Housing Material: Cast Iron
• Standard Shaft Height - 2-3/4 " Base to Shaft Center Line
• 9-1/2" Overall Length
• 7-1/4" bolt centers - uses 5/8" Diameter Mounting Bolts
• Wide Inner Ring Bearing
• Set Screw Locking
• Relubricable with Grease Fitting
• Best Quality
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
• Mounted bearings support shafts in a variety of mounting configurations (Flange block, Hanger, Pillow block, and Take-up block), and are used in a range of applications from light duty shaft guidance on conveyors to road building equipment and crushers.
• Common usage for UCP Pillow Block Bearing includes: Agriculture, Construction, Conveyors, Conveying, Feed Mill, Food and Beverage, HVAC, Packaging and General Industrial Equipment.
• Reference: AMI: UCP 212-38, Browning: VPS-238, Dodge: P2B-SC-206, Fafnir: RASC-2 3/8, Fafnir: YAS-2 3/8, Link-Belt: P3-U238N, Link-Belt: P3-Y238N, NSK: USP212-38S, NTN: UCP212-206T, Peer: FHSP212-38G, RHP: NP-2 3/8, Sealmaster: NP-38
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.