This is a new 2-1/4 inch pillow block bearing UCP 212-36 Bearing Material: Chromium Steel (GCr15) Housing Material: Cast Iron
• Standard Shaft Height - 2-3/4 " Base to Shaft Center Line
• 9-1/2" Overall Length
• 7-1/4" bolt centers - uses 5/8" Diameter Mounting Bolts
• Wide Inner Ring Bearing
• Set Screw Locking
• Relubricable with Grease Fitting
• Best Quality
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
• Mounted bearings support shafts in a variety of mounting configurations (Flange block, Hanger, Pillow block, and Take-up block), and are used in a range of applications from light duty shaft guidance on conveyors to road building equipment and crushers.
• Common usage for UCP Pillow Block Bearing includes: Agriculture, Construction, Conveyors, Conveying, Feed Mill, Food and Beverage, HVAC, Packaging and General Industrial Equipment.
• Reference: AMI: UCP 212-36, Browning: VPS-236, Dodge: P2B-SC-204, Fafnir: RASC-2 1/4, Fafnir: YAS-2 1/4, Link-Belt: P3-U236N, Link-Belt: P3-Y236N, NSK: USP212-36S, NTN: UCP212-204T, Peer: FHSP212-36G, RHP: NP-2 1/4, Sealmaster: NP-36
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.