This is a new 1-7/16 inch pillow block bearing UCF 207-23 Bearing Material: Chromium Steel (GCr15) Housing Material: Cast Iron
• 4-39/64" Overall Length
• 3-5/8" bolt centers - uses 7/16" Diameter Mounting Bolts
• Wide Inner Ring Bearing
• Set Screw Locking
• Relubricable with Grease Fitting
• Best Quality
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
• Mounted bearings support shafts in a variety of mounting configurations (Flange block, Hanger, Pillow block, and Take-up block), and are used in a range of applications from light duty shaft guidance on conveyors to road building equipment and crushers.
• Common usage for UCP Pillow Block Bearing includes: Agriculture, Construction, Conveyors, Conveying, Feed Mill, Food and Beverage, HVAC, Packaging and General Industrial Equipment.
• Reference: AMI: UCF207-23, Browning: VF4S-223, Dodge: F4B-SC-107, Fafnir: RCJC-1-7/16, Fafnir: YCJ-1-7/16, Link-Belt: F3-U223N, NSK: UCF207-23S, NTN: UCF207-107T, Peer: FHSFJ207-23G, RHP: SF-1-7/16, Sealmaster: SF-1-7/16, SKF: FY-1-7/16-TM