This is a new 1-5/8 inch pillow block bearing UCP 209-26 Bearing Material: Chromium Steel (GCr15) Housing Material: Cast Iron
• Standard Shaft Height - 2-1/8 " Base to Shaft Center Line
• 7-15/32" Overall Length
• 5" bolt centers - uses 1/2" Diameter Mounting Bolts
• Wide Inner Ring Bearing
• Set Screw Locking
• Relubricable with Grease Fitting
• Best Quality
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
• Mounted bearings support shafts in a variety of mounting configurations (Flange block, Hanger, Pillow block, and Take-up block), and are used in a range of applications from light duty shaft guidance on conveyors to road building equipment and crushers.
• Common usage for UCP Pillow Block Bearing includes: Agriculture, Construction, Conveyors, Conveying, Feed Mill, Food and Beverage, HVAC, Packaging and General Industrial Equipment.
• Reference: AMI: UCP 209-26, Browning: VPS-226, Dodge: P2B-SC-110, Fafnir: RASC-1 5/8, Fafnir: YAS-1 5/8, Link-Belt: P3-U226N,
Link-Belt: P3-Y226N, NSK: USP209-26S, NTN: UCP209-110T, Peer: FHSP209-26G, RHP: NP-1 5/8, Sealmaster: NP-26
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.