This is a new 1/2 inch pillow block bearing UCFL 201-08 or UCFL 201-8 Bearing Material: Chromium Steel (GCr15) Housing Material: Cast Iron
• 4-7/16" Overall Length
• 3-35/64" bolt centers - uses 3/8" Diameter Mounting Bolts
• Wide Inner Ring Bearing
• Set Screw Locking
• Relubricable with Grease Fitting
• Best Quality
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
• Mounted bearings support shafts in a variety of mounting configurations (Flange block, Hanger, Pillow block, and Take-up block), and are used in a range of applications from light duty shaft guidance on conveyors to road building equipment and crushers.
• Common usage for UCP Pillow Block Bearing includes: Agriculture, Construction, Conveyors, Conveying, Feed Mill, Food and Beverage, HVAC, Packaging and General Industrial Equipment.
• Reference: AMI: UCFT201-08, Browning: VF2S-208, Dodge: F2B-SC-008, Fafnir: YCJT-1/2, Link-Belt: FX3-U208N, Peer: FHSFT201-08G, RHP: SFT-1/2, Sealmaster: SFT-08, SKF: FYT-1/2-TM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.