This is a new 1-1/4 inch pillow block bearing UCP 207-20 Bearing Material: Chromium Steel (GCr15) Housing Material: Cast Iron
• Standard Shaft Height - 1 7/8 " Base to Shaft Center Line
• 6-17/32" Overall Length
• 5" bolt centers - uses 1/2" Diameter Mounting Bolts
• Wide Inner Ring Bearing
• Set Screw Locking
• Relubricable with Grease Fitting
• Best Quality
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
• Mounted bearings support shafts in a variety of mounting configurations (Flange block, Hanger, Pillow block, and Take-up block), and are used in a range of applications from light duty shaft guidance on conveyors to road building equipment and crushers.
• Common usage for UCP Pillow Block Bearing includes: Agriculture, Construction, Conveyors, Conveying, Feed Mill, Food and Beverage, HVAC, Packaging and General Industrial Equipment.
• Reference: AMI: UCP 207-20, Browning: VPS-220, Dodge: P2B-SC-104, Fafnir: RASC-1 1/4, Fafnir: YAS-1 1/4, Link-Belt: P3-U220N, Link-Belt: P3-Y220N, NSK: USP207-20S, NTN: UCP207-104T, Peer: FHSP207-20G, RHP: NP-1 1/4, Sealmaster: NP-20
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.